You Raise Your Frequency, Or Are Highly Creative… And Others Attack You, Or Don’t Support You… Why?
Many of us have been raising our frequency, living our truths, paving the way… in a world like our’s, one might feel like others would appreciate our presence… instead people will attack, act out in rage, get real vicious, and want to pull us back down… it can be rather shocking, especially when we are growing, evolving, being of service to others, standing in our Light etc…. why????
1. Light In Others Triggers Jealousy, Rage, Frustration etc. – If you are in your Light, you may cause others to look at parts of oneself that they wanted to have, but did not allow it due to: Lost Will, Guilt, Ego confusion and Judgments against self.... all of these may have played a role in a person living their life as a shell of “what could have been”… The reaction of being in the presence of a person who has moved beyond personal limitations, may be jealousy, rage, frustration... all of these emotions and more, are directed at someone else… to ‘bring them down a notch’ if you will… that way the person who denies their own self… ‘won’t feel so bad’.
2. People Don’t Feel So Great; They Deny Their Own Greatness – People who deny their own greatness, are actually in reality, not able to manifest as well, as someone who sees oneself as ‘great’…. greatness is a matter feeling good about oneself and one’s accomplishments. So life feels very heavy and cumbersome to those who deny their own greatness… those who realize their own greatness, may manifest rather easily… to those who do not realize their greatness, this may seem unfair… after all, they are the ones who are carrying all the burdens!
3. No Desire For Talents And Gifts – People who have little will to improve themselves, often falsely believe they will feel better, if others have no desires for gifts and talents either!… therefore the gifts and talents and presence, of those who have gifts and talents, are seen as a threat… perhaps the person, and their gifts and talents, will be discredited, or ignored… and most certainly, they won’t support someone else who is gifted or self-actualized…. geniuses are shunned… gossip, half-truths, come in real handy here.
4. Fear Of Being True To Self – People who avoid being true to self, will often be repelled by the originality in others… they encourage everyone around them to conform to some pre-existing social paradigm… anyone original is shunned, ridiculed etc. These ones often spend all their time watching other people.
5. Lack of Heart – People who are heartless, simply cannot relate to the heart of another human being… they will rationalize in their minds that anyone living with an opening heart, is a fool, an airhead… certainly not very logical… unrational… this is so that the inner lie of heartlessness being a comfortable way of being, is maintained.
6. Denied Rage of God – Anyone who reminds others of God, may trigger them to get real angry… and I mean… real angry… people have all sorts of issues that God has somehow forgotten them, or doesn’t think they are very important… anyone who reminds someone, who denies God, of God, may be a target for their wrath.
7. Observe yourself For Real This Time!…. if you put people on pedestals… perhaps you worship celebrities… if you are constantly measuring yourself against others… if you have issues with accepting yourself or others… perhaps ‘the gap’ of denial of your own greatness, is masked in your unconscious need to criticize others, not support others, to knock people down, to gloat when others seemingly fail at something… all in a failed attempt to equalize the playing field… in reality… you’re simply protecting your personal gap, where you have trained yourself, to not let any Light in… unfortunately you often project your unconscious shortcomings upon others, rather than to deal with your own stuff… the first step to halt this process, is to realize that it’s happening… observe yourself for real this time!
8. Creative People Have Become ‘Misfits’ Of Society – Because of all this… often creative people have become the ‘misfits’ of society and the ‘black sheep’ of community and family. Look around… in extreme cases, creative people often have to prostitute themselves by selling their creations to a bored and jaded crowd who have denied their own creativity…. This crowd of uncreatives are often very unspiritual, hardened, heartless or closed-off in some way… and they often have jobs, where they have to follow orders, in order to get their rewards, in order to get ahead in a world that no longer values God, spirituality, sensitivity, or love. Notice how creative people are being treated and your personal reaction to them.
9. Are You A Champion of Mediocrity? – If you are uncreative and often see creatives as a threat, know it’s not a matter of taking power away from others… instead move energy, so that you can understand why you chose to close off to yourself, and then take action, to recover all lost aspects of self… along the way you will need to release all judgments of ‘greatness’… that ‘greatness’ isn’t ego…. the reality is that denied greatness, IS ego… how’s that for the truth?!
10. Support Those Who Are Creative, As Leaders – Society is now being run by the denial of creativity, rather than the support of it.. you know why now don’t ya?
This article is dedicated to those who dare to ‘go there’, into their personal gap, and have rediscovered their own greatness through self-love… please share freely with non-judgment, compassion and support for others, who may be misdirecting energy, or who work to hard to seek energy outside themselves… or with other creatives who may need understanding. There is room in our universe, for all of us to be great, together. 😉
Indian in the machine is a blogger, trance drummer, recording artist and waaaaay outside the box.