Do You Lead A Distracted Existence? 44-Point Quiz: You May Not Know How To Be Alone, You May Not Know How To Be Together
Check as many of these as applies, for what applies for “alone”, also applies for “together”.
1. You cannot be without your cell phone, or some social media device, always turned ‘on’.
2. You enjoy work or play environments, where you do not have to be present for anyone.
3. The radio, stereo or tv is always on.
4. You place random conversations over and above, your important “to do” list.
5. You feel your mind rightfully rules over the heart.
6. You are not capable of living from the centre of the brain, or heart.
7. You have trouble meditating.
8. You cannot focus on anything for a long period.
9. You put off your own dreams, all the time.
10. In conversations, you are always drifting off.
11. You have constant concerns about the past or future.
12. You find entertainment in violence, or the abuse of any lifeform.
13. You are comfortable in heartless repetitive moments.
14. You are soothed by low consciousness.
15. You live in a Godless existence.
16. You seek to serve self, and not Creator or the other God levels (God Aton of this universe, Father Mother God of this Galaxy etc.).
17. You are comfortable in Godlessness.
18. You do not mind being controlled by others.
19. You enjoy competition.
20. Unity frightens you.
21. You think Jesus is about as important as Santa Claus.
22. You have trouble keeping everyday, holy.
23. You do not follow the Laws of God And Creation.
24. You feel doing whatever you want, does not mean a life of emptiness.
25. When in doubt, you serve yourself.
26. You produce no food, or take very little interest in it.
27. Information easily overwhelms you.
28. You do not enjoy self-exploration.
29. You take little interest in higher forms of consciousness.
30. You have little interest in the Will of the Creator.
31. You have little interest in what the rest of the universe is up to (it is up to watching earth, by the way).
32. You do not feel you make a big difference to the world.
33. You like to hide.
34. You find all sorts of creative excuses not to make a contribution.
35. You shun responsibility.
36. You would rather aimlessly wander with no real direction, than to follow your dreams.
37. You prefer superficial interactions to all lifeforms.
38. Your bodily cravings control you, and you do not mind a bit.
39. You have no time or interest, in the lighted spirit world, who does?
40. Love is an energy you do not resonate with, unless if comes from someone else, first!
41. You do not mind being hypnotized by your culture.
42. You enjoy popular low frequency music and humour… the more other people are made fun of, the better!
43. You do not concern your pretty little mind with matters of the world… your hair gets way more airtime.
44. The idea of serving the One, who made you, seems preposterous!
So what have we here, is in our modern societies, that we allowed others to create reality for us… society is trained to be distracted and anti-christ (no wisdom, power or love activated within)… so that we are not used to be present to serve Creator, to live a meditative existence, or to be truly present even, for group unity. Still, once we get into the groove, we realize that we have great joy in serving Creator, and group unity. Group unity does not mean that you have been in groups all your life, that you are in group unity, for some groups may gather physically, but not be connected spiritually… especially for a common unified goal of serving Creator… chelas, if you are not serving Creator, then you will not know true joy, because you will be out of the flow of true joy. Either way, as you learn to be alone, you will learn to be together… both come with presence, and presence is essential to activate the inner wisdom, power and love.
At this point you will want to do decrees everyday, to get back on track…
A. The highest command of The Law of Creation is:
Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of the Creation.
B. The highest command of The Law of God is:
You shall Honor God as the Ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for HE is the “King of Wisdom”.
We attain spiritual perfection by learning and wisely following the Laws given forth by God and Creation. We learn through the Spirit of God within us how to live in harmony and balance with all of Creation.
The Laws are as follows:
1. You shall have no other gods than the Creator God before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the “Law of One”.
2. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.
3. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love yourself as God and God as yourself).
4. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use it to swear to a falsehood.
5. Remember God’s “day” and keep it holy. (Every day is God’s “day”.)
6. You shall honor your mother and father.
7. You shall not murder your fellow man. (Killing to preserve your life or of your family is not murder)
8. You must not commit adultery.
9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).
10. You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.
11. You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will of another. Also known as “The Law of Non-interference.”
12. You must not judge (condemn) others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.
13. As you sow, so shall you reap. Also called “The Law of Cause and Effect.”
14. You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.
15. You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.
16. You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called “The Golden Rule”.
17. Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them).
18. You must not commit the act of slavery (physical or emotional) upon any human being of Creator God.
With the communion of the Spirit of Life within us, we must first wisely understand and follow the Laws of Balance, and secondly, we must wisely know where our responsibility begins and ends within the Creation upon this wonderful Planet Earth.
The first question to ask is how can I maintain my life in “harmony and balance” with the rest of “creation”? The answer is, you begin with the pure desire to know Truth. We must recognize that we are limited in our perception of Truth, and that God knows the best pathway for us to travel in His service. So we must then surrender our “will” (ego) to that which is God’s Will.
“In your daily prayer you must ask God for the loving Light of protection, guidance, power, wisdom, knowledge, truth, integrity and courage in order to best serve His Will and not your will (ego)”.
Then in our quiet corner we must meditate. We must listen. We must wait upon our Father-God who is within us (our God-Spirit) to give us that which we need to sustain us in His service. Our will and His Will must become one again.
A very very, oh so very, message from Mother Mary
TOPICS: The enthusiasm of discovering the Path – The challenge of the daily grind – How the mind gradually accepts norms – The dynamics of a downward spiral – How invoking light can become a norm – Earth is sustained by spiritual light – Become the open door for light – A sense of co-measurement – How the light from Christmas affects earth – Using decrees release much more light – There is no wasted effort – Where is the Spirit? – The Catholic Church produces negative energy – Reconnect to your enthusiasm – Exceed your image of the masters – Shine your light –
Remember to keep that desire going with the flow…
Also, now with people dying in greater numbers all around us, we are realizing the importance of a purified detoxed body.
Ionic Foot Bath Plates
Alternative on Thursday Jan 15 2015 15:13
Alternative on Thursday Jan 15 2015 13:46
Alternative on Thursday Jan 15 2015 13:18
Alternative on Thursday Jan 15 2015 12:26
Alternative on Thursday Jan 15 2015 12:02
Alternative on Monday Jan 12 2015 12:22
Alternative on Monday Jan 12 2015 02:03
Alternative on Wednesday Jan 07 2015 23:00
Alternative on Wednesday Jan 07 2015 22:17
Alternative on Tuesday Jan 06 2015 19:34