Reinstated “Kingdom of Hawaii”… To Create Extraterrestrial Visitors Sanctuary
Wow…. Kingdom of Hawaii… hehe… sure makes sense if they did not agree to be a state of the corporation of the non-united states of america… I’m glad they are doing something inspiring for the world… an actual welcome for our ET family… makes sense since there are millions of ships in our sector of the solar system… they wait for a peacefilled welcome from earth… so Hawaii may be leading the way, but each of us plays a role by being a peaceful being who respects universal law…. universal law??? Yeah…. we don’t need lawyers… and hundreds of thousands of manmade laws…. we only need 18 Laws of God and the Creation… times are changing eh?
Indian in the machine free music and $4.44 downloads
On May 28, 2014 official representatives of the reinstated Kingdom of Hawaii released a declaration creating a sanctuary for extraterrestrial visitors to Earth. The “Declaration for Creating Hawaii Star Visitor Sanctuary” will make it possible for extraterrestrials to land on property set aside exclusively for hosting “star visitors” in the area of Kalapana on the Puna coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. The “Star Visitor Sanctuary” will be on sovereign land claimed by the reinstated Kingdom of Hawaii. The Kingdom comprises a government led by a Prime Minister, elected representatives to two houses of Parliament, and a revised Hawaii Constitution.
The Hawaii Star Visitor Sanctuary will be the second time a piece of land has been officially dedicated for the purpose of inviting extraterrestrial visitors to land and to promoting peaceful relations with them. On June 3, 1967, the city of St Paul in the Canadian province of Alberta, created the world’s first landing pad for UFOs. The sign besides the pad shows that part of the intent was to create a sanctuary for extraterrestrial visitors:
The area under the World’s First UFO Landing Pad was designated international by the Town of St. Paul as a symbol of our faith that mankind will maintain the outer universe free from national wars and strife. That future travel in space will be safe for all intergalactic beings, all visitors from earth or otherwise are welcome to this territory and to the Town of St. Paul.
Weighing just over 130 tons the landing pad was officially opened by Canada’s then Minister of Defense, Paul Hellyer. Later in June 2006, Hellyer gave the keynote address at the Extraterrestrial Civilizations and World Peace Conference held in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii, again affirming his support for developing peaceful relations with extraterrestrial visitors.
The Hawaii Declaration similarly declares the intention of establishing peaceful relations with extraterrestrial visitors. Drawing on the rich history of international neutrality that was practiced by the Kingdom of Hawaii prior to its illegal annexation by the U.S. the reinstated Kingdom aims to establish formal diplomatic relations with Star Visitors. The preamble to the Declaration points out that according to Hawaiian legend, the Na Huihui o Makali’i (the constellation of Pleaides/Seven Sisters) is the place from which the first Hawaiian people came to Earth.
The Declaration contains four substantive points the first of which invites extraterrestrials “to fly over and land” at the “Hawaii Star Visitor Sanctuary.” The next invites the Star Visitors to “formally establish diplomatic relations” with representatives of the Kingdom of Hawaii. The Star Visitors, in point three, will be subsequently “invited to meet with private citizens interested in establishing cultural, educational, and scientific relations with the Visitors.” The final point affirms that “Star Visitor technologies can be safely demonstrated, understood and developed for the benefit of all humanity, marine and animal life, and planet Earth.”
The Kingdom of Hawaii gains its authority from international law that never formally recognized the illegal annexation of the Kingdom by the U.S. government, and which has long recognized that the native Hawaiians right to self-determination was violated. This was belatedly recognized by the US Federal Government on November 23, 1993 by a joint resolution of Congress signed by President Bill Clinton (U.S. Public Law 103-150) that apologized for the illegal annexation of the Kingdom of Hawaii. The right of the Native Hawaiians to self-determination was also recognized by the Legislature of the State of Hawaii that passed a bill signed by Governor Bill Abercrombie on July 6, 2011.
These Laws were given forth by Creator God Aton of Light, and The Creation, and are also called The Laws of Balance. –
A. The highest command of The Law of Creation is:
Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of the Creation.
B. The highest command of The Law of God is:
You shall Honor God as the Ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for HE is the “King of Wisdom”.
We attain spiritual perfection by learning and wisely following the Laws given forth by God and Creation. We learn through the Spirit of God within us how to live in harmony and balance with all of Creation.
The Laws are as follows:
1. You shall have no other gods than the Creator God before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the “Law of One”.
2. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.
3. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love yourself as God and God as yourself).
4. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use it to swear to a falsehood.
5. Remember God’s “day” and keep it holy. (Every day is God’s “day”.)
6. You shall honor your mother and father.
7. You shall not murder your fellow man. (Killing to preserve your life or of your family is not murder)
8. You must not commit adultery.
9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).
10. You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.
11. You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will of another. Also known as “The Law of Non-interference.”
12. You must not judge (condemn) others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.
13. As you sow, so shall you reap. Also called “The Law of Cause and Effect.”
14. You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.
15. You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.
16. You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called “The Golden Rule”.
17. Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them).
18. You must not commit the act of slavery (physical or emotional) upon any human being of Creator God.
With the communion of the Spirit of Life within us, we must first wisely understand and follow the Laws of Balance, and secondly, we must wisely know where our responsibility begins and ends within the Creation upon this wonderful Planet Earth.
The first question to ask is how can I maintain my life in “harmony and balance” with the rest of “creation”? The answer is, you begin with the pure desire to know Truth. We must recognize that we are limited in our perception of Truth, and that God knows the best pathway for us to travel in His service. So we must then surrender our “will” (ego) to that which is God’s Will.
“In your daily prayer you must ask God for the loving Light of protection, guidance, power, wisdom, knowledge, truth, integrity and courage in order to best serve His Will and not your will (ego)”.
Then in our quiet corner we must meditate. We must listen. We must wait upon our Father-God who is within us (our God-Spirit) to give us that which we need to sustain us in His service. Our will and His Will must become one again.