10 Steps To Help Program Yourself Into Unlimitedness
1. Do an energy clearing of old energy that is no longer serving you.
2. Strive for balance and love in all situations.
3. Ask daily for your downloads from the sun, to activate dormant dna coming alive… eyes and third eye will strongly activate. (Don’t wear sunglasses except when actually needed, as this will block off your wifi network to the sun)
4 Sit in the sun for at least 20-30min…. if sunset or sunrise, then gaze into the sun for more information to flood in to you via the sun’s “wifi network” that it has with each of us.
5. Meditate… this will open up the lines of communication with you and Creator… be still, and quieten the ego… tell your ego right now, that it is only to be a cherished observer.
6. Drink crystal water… (several recipes found on internet)
7. Be open to taking a dream that has been previously deemed not likely possible”, and focus your intent to “make it possible”… eventually stepping into your reality.
8. Believe that if you can dream it, you can achieve it.
9. Create without controlling others… those who resonate will find their ideal role with you, not for you.
10. Learn to be more comfortable with change. Find your “boundaries” and then play with them…. expand them, move them about…. eventually leading up to dismantling them.
The more joy you feel, the more you are living your authenticity… the more you are living your true dreams.
We learn to see beyond this reality and create the next reality… by being active and eager creators in Universal Law.
Feel free to share… copy and paste…
A. The highest command of The Law of Creation is:
Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of the Creation.
B. The highest command of The Law of God is:
You shall Honor God as the Ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for HE is the “King of Wisdom”.
We attain spiritual perfection by learning and wisely following the Laws given forth by God and Creation. We learn through the Spirit of God within us how to live in harmony and balance with all of Creation.
The Laws are as follows:
1. You shall have no other gods than the Creator God before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the “Law of One”.
2. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.
3. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love yourself as God and God as yourself).
4. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use it to swear to a falsehood.
5. Remember God’s “day” and keep it holy. (Every day is God’s “day”.)
6. You shall honor your mother and father.
7. You shall not murder your fellow man. (Killing to preserve your life or of your family is not murder)
8. You must not commit adultery.
9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).
10. You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.
11. You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will of another. Also known as “The Law of Non-interference.”
12. You must not judge (condemn) others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.
13. As you sow, so shall you reap. Also called “The Law of Cause and Effect.”
14. You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.
15. You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.
16. You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called “The Golden Rule”.
17. Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them).
18. You must not commit the act of slavery (physical or emotional) upon any human being of Creator God.
With the communion of the Spirit of Life within us, we must first wisely understand and follow the Laws of Balance, and secondly, we must wisely know where our responsibility begins and ends within the Creation upon this wonderful Planet Earth.
The first question to ask is how can I maintain my life in “harmony and balance” with the rest of “creation”? The answer is, you begin with the pure desire to know Truth. We must recognize that we are limited in our perception of Truth, and that God knows the best pathway for us to travel in His service. So we must then surrender our “will” (ego) to that which is God’s Will.
“In your daily prayer you must ask God for the loving Light of protection, guidance, power, wisdom, knowledge, truth, integrity and courage in order to best serve His Will and not your will (ego)”.
Then in our quiet corner we must meditate. We must listen. We must wait upon our Father-God who is within us (our God-Spirit) to give us that which we need to sustain us in His service. Our will and His Will must become one again.