Is Halloween Harmless Fun, or Anti-Christ (against wisdom, power and love)?
Lots of people are caught up in web of Halloween… believing it is harmless fun to celebrate death and all that is bad, nasty and against life… this is a big satanic holiday… but what about the rest of people who are not eating babies, and sacrificing people on this day? Is it just another party… a time to have fun with some spooky energy? Are these people fooling themselves? Are they just innocently having some happy fun?
Let’s compare the “Anti-Christ” points laid out in Phoenix Journal #27…. “The Anti-Christ is looking for a place to reflect itself, and YOU choose whether or not you will reflect back the Anti-Christ or whether you will recognize the trap and instead reflect back the Divine Love of the Father Within which therefore leaves the Anti-Christ nowhere to roost within YOUR temple of GOD.”
I suppose our first clue, is that is this day a celebrate of Divine Love? From many it goes down from here…
1. INFERIORITY OR SUPERIORITY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS:
Rejection of your beingness?
2. THE ANTI-CHRIST ROBS YOU OF THE “NOW” OR PRESENT MOMENT
“It is very simple how this is done. The Anti-Christ keeps your altered ego in PAST-GUILT ORIENTATION or FUTURE-FEAR ORIENTATION. This is how your reality manifestation abilities are controlled…. Fear, in itself is a great separator of the human creature from his Creator.”
3. THE ANTI-CHRIST TELLS YOU, “IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT”
“You see, whether you are aware of it or not, you are unconsciously manifesting ALL within your scope of reality mostly with your “altered” ego. The beautiful thing about this truth is that when it is realized, one can become a conscious creator of a truly balanced manifested experience by surrendering his altered ego to the loving Divine God within him and so thereby balancing all of his creation within the Laws of God and The Creation.”
Halloween is a celebration of altered ego… check!
4. THE ANTI-CHRIST ENCOURAGES SELF‑PUNISHMENT
Of course, you know by now self-punishment is encouraged for “past” sins (errors). Which is really your altered ego unworthiness (inferiority/superiority) which we discussed earlier, expressing itself in the following ways: Criticism of self and others, greed, lust, jealousy, envy, guilt, shame, self-doubt, depression, helplessness, anger, hatred, resentment, impatience which leads to frustration, illnesses and diseases which lead to the death wish of the body.
Halloween celebrates all these things… check!
5. THE ANTI-CHRIST ENCOURAGES ONE TO BREAK THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION GIVEN FORTH FOR BALANCE
For example, the law of God which says, “THOU SHALT NOT KILL”. This means in your THOUGHTS as well as your deeds you shall not wish death upon another human being of God. This rule does not mean you cannot defend yourself if your life is threatened, because that is suicide and also against the laws of God.
Halloween celebrates killing… check! Other laws are broken… see the list below, and see if you can identify which ones.
6. THE ANTI-CHRIST RULES YOU BY YOUR DESIRES
“Your desires for those things and “possessions” of the material world include not only physical manifested “things” of the material world, such as a television, house, car and money, but also emotional desires such as sexual conquest, marriage, children, friendship, acceptance, recognition and worship.”
Halloween is all about desire… check!
Finally Halloween is a celebration of all that is not joy, not heart, not authenticity, not goodness…. and dragging down people’s spirit… you might think it’s making you happy… I doubt it. 😉
ET Commander Hatonn says, “Keep your sense of humor, chelas, for the journey is an experience to be accepted in fullness and joy–not with thine faces long and thine spirits down–IF YE WALK WITH GOD OF TRUTH THROUGH THIS JOURNEY IT CAN BE NAUGHT BUT JOY! Ye must release that which is perceived as “bad” form thine possession of it–for it is NOT YOURS TO POSSESS! PONDER IT.”
More on recognizing the anti-Christ within… (that which is against wisdom, power and love)…
We finish off with this affirmation: “May White Light surround this planet, on all days and may all that is wise, powerful and loving, be celebrated… may I ignite the three-fold flame of “wisdom, power and love” within me…. and surrounding this planet, so that we are not fooled into thinking that becoming everything, we are not, is going to bring us goodness, heart-fullness and joy.”
THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION
These Laws were given forth by Creator God Aton of Light, and The Creation, and are also called The Laws of Balance. –
A. The highest command of The Law of Creation is:
Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of the Creation.
B. The highest command of The Law of God is:
You shall Honor God as the Ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for HE is the “King of Wisdom”.
We attain spiritual perfection by learning and wisely following the Laws given forth by God and Creation. We learn through the Spirit of God within us how to live in harmony and balance with all of Creation.
The Laws are as follows:
1. You shall have no other gods than the Creator God before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the “Law of One”.
2. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.
3. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love yourself as God and God as yourself).
4. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use it to swear to a falsehood.
5. Remember God’s “day” and keep it holy. (Every day is God’s “day”.)
6. You shall honor your mother and father.
7. You shall not murder your fellow man. (Killing to preserve your life or of your family is not murder)
8. You must not commit adultery.
9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).
10. You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.
11. You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will of another. Also known as “The Law of Non-interference.”
12. You must not judge (condemn) others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.
13. As you sow, so shall you reap. Also called “The Law of Cause and Effect.”
14. You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.
15. You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.
16. You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called “The Golden Rule”.
17. Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them).
18. You must not commit the act of slavery (physical or emotional) upon any human being of Creator God.
With the communion of the Spirit of Life within us, we must first wisely understand and follow the Laws of Balance, and secondly, we must wisely know where our responsibility begins and ends within the Creation upon this wonderful Planet Earth.
The first question to ask is how can I maintain my life in “harmony and balance” with the rest of “creation”? The answer is, you begin with the pure desire to know Truth. We must recognize that we are limited in our perception of Truth, and that God knows the best pathway for us to travel in His service. So we must then surrender our “will” (ego) to that which is God’s Will.
“In your daily prayer you must ask God for the loving Light of protection, guidance, power, wisdom, knowledge, truth, integrity and courage in order to best serve His Will and not your will (ego)”.
Then in our quiet corner we must meditate. We must listen. We must wait upon our Father-God who is within us (our God-Spirit) to give us that which we need to sustain us in His service. Our will and His Will must become one again.