Who Are The Most Powerful Beings On Earth?
True power is to be in harmony with the universe.
If you are weak, you may feel the need to fight, to take another’s power.
To take from another human is a sign of weakeness, and not strength.
Strength is when you synergize with the energy that surrounds you…. and thus all become stronger due to strength in numbers.
To be with the whole is thus the biggest strength… to seperate from the whole, is one’s greatest weakness.
Many humans need other humans for their perceived ‘power’, but are essentially ‘on welfare’ energetically.
Many humans live totally in the mind everyday, and are thus weakened…. true power comes from the heart.
If you are feeling weak or strong, true power will come from within.
True power is not tyranny…. true power is love… this will be true for all eternity.
There is no answer to this question, because true love is timeless and unlimited, and will change the moment you ‘measure’ it…. the same is true for humans.
Affirmation: “I AM THAT I AM… connecting through the heart, to my three-fold flame of my heart of wisdom, power and love… I have realized that up until now, earth has been a game of lower vibrations, just like the movie Avatar… I ask my spirit guides to assist me to fully and completely awaken in magical and joyfilled ways… earth has been intense, but I will carry what I have learned with me… yes, I can see the suffering around me and my response is not more suffering, but instead, is a way out of living with so much effort… does the bird toil for it’s food? No, then neither shall I…. I too, will walk my new path of ‘effortlessness’ in my creations… and so it is!”
BACK TO EDEN: A FILM THAT WILL FILL YOU WITH POWER!…PAUL( IN THE FILM) IS LIKE THE ‘ANASTASIA OF RUSSIA’ IN HIS WISDOM OF GARDENING HARMONY… IF YOU CLICKED ON THIS LINK WANTING TO SEE A POWERFUL PERSON, THEN SURELY PAUL IS SOMEONE YOU MAY WISH TO LISTEN TO… HE’S LIKE ‘HARMONY’ PERSONIFIED.
When it comes to food consumption, gardening, farming and food production… please watch “Back To Eden”… revolutionary ideas towards ‘effortlessness’ through harmony, a powerfilled awakening film….. (thanks Paul!).
I like the idea that food tastes sweeter that is grown in the fashion shown in this film… perhaps it’s true for humans too…. the more harmony, the sweeter we are. 😉
“The organic growing system that has resulted from Paul Gautschi’s incredible experiences has garnered the interest of visitors from around the world. However, never until now have Paul’s methods been documented and shared like this!”
These Laws were given forth by Creator God Aton of Light, and The Creation, and are also called The Laws of Balance. –
A. The highest command of The Law of Creation is:
Achieve the wisdom of knowledge inasmuch as this will enable you to wisely follow the Laws of the Creation.
B. The highest command of The Law of God is:
You shall Honor God as the Ruler of the human races and follow His Laws for HE is the “King of Wisdom”.
We attain spiritual perfection by learning and wisely following the Laws given forth by God and Creation. We learn through the Spirit of God within us how to live in harmony and balance with all of Creation.
The Laws are as follows:
1. You shall have no other gods than the Creator God before you and abide with the Laws of the Creation which encompasses all. Also known as the “Law of One”.
2. You shall not make for yourselves idols and false images to worship as gods for therein you give power into the hands of evil.
3. You shall love the Lord God with all your heart, soul and being (you must love yourself as God and God as yourself).
4. You shall not use the name of God irreverently, nor use it to swear to a falsehood.
5. Remember God’s “day” and keep it holy. (Every day is God’s “day”.)
6. You shall honor your mother and father.
7. You shall not murder your fellow man. (Killing to preserve your life or of your family is not murder)
8. You must not commit adultery.
9. You must not steal (materially or emotionally).
10. You must not covet or envy that which belongs to your neighbor.
11. You must not impose nor force your free-will upon the free-will of another. Also known as “The Law of Non-interference.”
12. You must not judge (condemn) others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.
13. As you sow, so shall you reap. Also called “The Law of Cause and Effect.”
14. You must honor all commitments made in service to God, the Father, the One within.
15. You must obey the wisdom of God for the responsible and balanced procreation of your species.
16. You must do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Also called “The Golden Rule”.
17. Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them).
18. You must not commit the act of slavery (physical or emotional) upon any human being of Creator God.
With the communion of the Spirit of Life within us, we must first wisely understand and follow the Laws of Balance, and secondly, we must wisely know where our responsibility begins and ends within the Creation upon this wonderful Planet Earth.
The first question to ask is how can I maintain my life in “harmony and balance” with the rest of “creation”? The answer is, you begin with the pure desire to know Truth. We must recognize that we are limited in our perception of Truth, and that God knows the best pathway for us to travel in His service. So we must then surrender our “will” (ego) to that which is God’s Will.
“In your daily prayer you must ask God for the loving Light of protection, guidance, power, wisdom, knowledge, truth, integrity and courage in order to best serve His Will and not your will (ego)”.
Then in our quiet corner we must meditate. We must listen. We must wait upon our Father-God who is within us (our God-Spirit) to give us that which we need to sustain us in His service. Our will and His Will must become one again.
HOW ABOUT MONEY THAT EXPIRES AND NO COMPOUND INTEREST!