How to make the Holy Anointing Oil - by Reverend Tom Brown:
This is the recipe I have used. It is not exactly the same recipe that is listed in Exodus, it has only one ounce of marijuana instead of fifteen ounces. However, this recipe has been used on human beings and used with prayer, worked to relieve pain. I have used this on a man suffering from Aids, another man with severe upper back pain from a pinched nerve, on a woman with severe lower back pain associated with her monthlys, on a man suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and on myself for various pains and abrasions.
1 pint Organic Sesame Seed oil
1 pint Organic Olive Oil
.06 oz Cinnamon bark oil (Cassia) (1 eighth of a .5 oz bottle)
.06 oz Cinnamon leaf oil (1 eighth of a .5 oz bottle)
1 oz of Myrrh Gum
1 oz of Marijuana
This produces an oil that is much less powerful then the original recipe as 2 pints of oil, or one quart of oil, in the original recipe would have 15 ounces of marijuana flowers, not the 1 ounce I have used. All these ingredients except for the marijuana are available at the local health food store here in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
You need a cooking pot and a Pyrex 4 cup measuring cup. Use a cooking pot with a liner/separator so that the container you cook the oil in is lifted off the bottom of the cooking pot. You need a candy thermometer that will clip onto the side of the pot. You need enough Canola oil to use as the heat transfer medium in the cooking pot.
- Place the pint of Sesame Seed oil in the container with the shredded Marijuana and the Myrrh Gum.
- Place the jar into the cooking pot, on top of the liner/separator.
- Place the Canola oil into the cooking pot up to within 3 inches of the top of the pot – or to the same level of the Sesame Seed oil in the jar – whichever is less.
- Wrap Aluminum foil around the cooking pot lip and crumple it so that the space between the cooking pot and the jar is covered with the foil. This helps cut down on oil fumes and reduces fire hazard from the hot oil. Use an electric stove or hotplate – never use any kind of open flame for this cooking.
- Place the candy thermometer thru the foil and clip it onto the side of the cooking pot so that the sensing tip is immersed in the Canola oil. The Canola oil transfers heat from the stove to the jar at higher temperatures then boiling water at 212 degrees. You want to cook the oil for one hour at 300 degrees. This extracts the active ingredients from the Marijuana and dissolves the Myrrh gum into the oil.
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool. The glass container is very fragile; do not mess with it until it cools to skin temperature or it will break and you will lose that lot of oil.
- Strain the oil / herb mixture thru a cloth and discard the solids.
- Add the Olive oil, Cinnamon Bark (Cassia) oil and the Cinnamon leaf oil to the cooked Anointing Oil and bottle. Store the Anointing Oil in the refrigerator in a dark colored bottle. Decant into smaller jars for use. (Source)
Rev. Tom Brown
First Church of the Magi
P.O. Box 2827, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702
ION CLEANSE YOURSELF AT HOME with Indian in the machine’s
DETOX IONIC FOOT BATH PLATES
Information, videos and international orders